| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Barahona in November is hot at 26.2 °C (79.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.6 °C (87.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.8 °C (71.2 °F).
- In November the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 8.8 °C (15.8 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat dry. Just 75.6mm (3in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:06 long and the longest day is 11:25 long with an average length of 11:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Barahona November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Barahona, Dominican Republic
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Barahona:
- Restauracion, Dominican Republic - 89.8 kms (55.8 miles) NW
- San Juan, Dominican Republic - 67.5 kms (42 miles) N
- Hondo Valle, Dominican Republic - 84.9 kms (52.8 miles) NW
- El Cercado, Dominican Republic - 72.8 kms (45.3 miles) NW
- Neyba, Dominican Republic - 43.6 kms (27.1 miles) NW
- Tamayo, Dominican Republic - 24.2 kms (15.1 miles) NNW
- Duverge, Dominican Republic - 48.2 kms (30 miles) WNW
- Jimani, Dominican Republic - 80.6 kms (50.1 miles) W
- Polo, Dominican Republic - 22.4 kms (13.9 miles) SW
- Pedernales, Dominican Republic - 69.2 kms (43 miles) WSW